Online Diary for all to see!: UFO Showtime DVD.

Online Diary for all to see!

Incredibly Amazing Stuff that I have posted on the net for your amusement and enjoyment! Laugh, smile, but most of all enjoy!!!!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

UFO Showtime DVD.

I bought this DVD today called Showtime by UFO. Info on it can be found here at: UFO Official Website

While at school I originally got into this band during about 1978/79. I got to see them live a few times. I followed them for a few years until my musical tastes began to change around 1983. I tried to get back into them through the years but they seemed to lose their way and become very bland.But during the 2004 they put out a killer album, 'You Are Here',which got some rave reviews which I listened to and decided to buy. And guess what the reviews were spot on, which led me to purchasing this DVD which incidently is also available as a double live album. The Dvd has lots of interviews and some re-recordings of some old UFO songs in the studio with a string quartet also. I missed out on catching UFO on the tour promoting the latest studio album, so this made up for it. I can watch it in the comfort of my own home. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Return to the top of the page
 
Return to the top of the page