Online Diary for all to see!: Best of 2005

Online Diary for all to see!

Incredibly Amazing Stuff that I have posted on the net for your amusement and enjoyment! Laugh, smile, but most of all enjoy!!!!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Best of 2005

Here's something I mean to do every year and thought I'd give it a go this year.
My Fave albums of the year 2005. Dunno about the order mind but here we go:

Bon Jovi - Have A Nice Day.
Buckcherry - 15.
LA Guns - Tales From Sunset Strip.
Robbie Williams - Intensive Care.
Ginger - Live Begins at 40.
Ginger - A Break in The Weather.
Crystal Pistol - Crystal Pistol.
Nickleback - All The Right Reasons.
Jackdaw4 - Gramophone Logic.
The Yo Yo's - Given Up Giving Up.
Tommy Lee - Tommyland-The Ride.
System of a Down - Hypnotize and Memorize.
Billy Idol - Devil's Playground.
Oh and only just made it on here... Ginger - Valor Del Corazon.

And some other stuff
Vince Neil - Promise Me (Single).
Towers of London - Singles - Fuck It Up, On A Noose and How Rude She Was!

My best night out /gig has to be seeing Ginger, Jackdaw4 and PlanA, playing acoustically in Rugeley. The review for it can be found elsewhere on this blogger. The YoYo's playing the Jailhouse down the road from me was a great gig also. One gig Imissed which was also at the Jailhouse was the Dogs D'Amour which was supposed to of been very good.

My favourite music DVD (reviewed elsewhere) was Showtime by UFO.

Two enjoyable reads for me were Tommyland and Sid Vicious biographies.

The best start to 2005 was being in thailand for 7 weeks. What was good about it? The warmth, the casual, pleasant way of life, going up the tallest building in Bangkok and being on top of the world, having my Mum join us for a week, village life and the company of my wife Panee.

Biggest surprise of the year was the surprise 40th Birthday party for my best friend Iain. He didn't have a clue.

Biggest shock for me was how well Tyla did, when starting at his new school. He made me very pround with his immediate settling in and getting down to working hard. And also his continual enjoyment of ice skating has surprised me.

Funniest comedy on TV has got to of been Little Britain. Dudley and Ting Tong were great although very stereotyped for a Thai / Farang couple. Andy and Lou were funny as usual as was the only gay in the village.
While on the subject of tv it was a welcome return to Dr Who. It was far better than expected.
Films though, I can't think of one that was released in 2005 that really stands out for me. Fantastic Four I waited to see on DVD and was a little disappointed with it.

2005 was the time, when we got to spend time in our new conservatory (although it took a few years to build) and spend time in our garden during the summer. It was also a time of walks in Leamington park which we all found enjoyable. Soundin like an old couple now, but what the hell when yer in love it's very special. And I love spending time with Panee, she puts the spring in my step. Not forgetting spending time with the kids, I also bought a push bike so I could go out with the kids.

Here's to 2006 being a great year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Return to the top of the page
 
Return to the top of the page